Using our Remote Desktop Services, you can increase your productivity and work from home with comfort and ease. More than 19,000 Coustomers ♥ our RDP Services, Find out why.
We provide RDP Services with up to 10Gbps speed at affordable prices.
RDP Servers comes with SSD storage, which means 10 X better performance.
We provide RDP servers in 30 different location across the globe.
We also offer unique RDP plans like Residential RDP, Streaming RDP, Botting and Encoding RDP. These plans come equipped with Latest Generation Intel E5 CPU, NVIDIA GPU, ECC RAM. On the software side, we prove all windows operating systems, including Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows 10, Windows 7.
You can Buy RDP in United States(Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Kansas City, Las Angeles, Miami, New Jersey, New York Buffalo, New York City, North Carolina, San Jose, and Seattle), United Kingdome(London), Netherlands(Amsterdam), France(Paris), Australia(Sydney), Czech Republic(Prague).
Shared RDP pland in USA,France and Netherlands starting at 3.99$.View Plans
Private USA RDP with full Admin access in 12 USA locations, starting at 9.99$.View Plans
Private Netherlands RDP with unmetered bandwidth, starting at 9.99$.View Plans
RDP means Remote Desktop Protocol which is developed by Microsoft. It allows secure communication between two computers and enables the user to control another computer with full Graphic support remotely. As the name suggests, it allows the user to work or hold any other system remotely.
RDP service is natively supported on Windows Systems, and it works on TCP/UDP port 3389. Microsoft currently refers to their official RDP client software as Remote Desktop Connection, formerly "Terminal Services Client". RDP includes the features like AutoSize zoom, and graphics compression utilizing H.264/AVC. Our RDP servers are secured with 128-bit encryption, using the RC4 encryption algorithm and also support SSL. Users can copy, paste and delete data between applications running on the local computer and those running in a remote desktop session, and between different sessions also know as clipboard sharing.
1. Using RDP as a second computer: If you are doing a lot of travel, you can use RDP as your second computer and store your files on the cloud. You can access your remote desktop and your data anywhere in the world. SO no to worry about carrying your laptop or files all the time.
2. Using RDP for faster speed: All servers come with 1Gbps or 1000Mbps internet speed. If you do not have that kind of speed on your home connection, you can still enjoy high speed on your remote servers. Downloading and Uploading bigger files will be a matter of seconds. It is also very handy for web admins, as they can easily take backups of their work.
3. Secure and better alternative of VPN : RDP provides an extra layer of security which far exceeds the traditional VPN( Virtual Private Network). In VPN you can hide your IP or location, but in remote desktop an attacker can’t even reach your system. As you will be working remotely on RDP even if an attacker tries to harm you, only remote desktopwill be affected in the worst case scenario so that you will be safer.
4. Bypassing geographical restrictions: A lot of websites restrict their access in a particular region. You can quickly get an server in that location and can enjoy service. In the same way, you can operate an office in any country using the remote desktop.
5. RDP for organisations : An Organization can cut their software cost by installing them on remote desktop and let all users connect to the same server, this way they can save a lot on software license cost. It also enables them to apply security by limiting the Application or software access.
RDP is a powerful tool which is necessary in today’s world.
Yes, We provide Admin access on some plans. Admin access is available on all the Admin RDP or Private RDP Plans. Shared RDP vs Admin RDP
On shared RDP plans like Cheap RDP, Encoding RDP, Streaming RDP, we do not provide Admin access. You can only install your software if you have the Admin access.
On Windows you can use "Remote Desktop Connection" app to connect to RDP.
Open Command promprt and type "mstsc" it will open RDC app then you can fill Ip, username and passwordand connect to the RDP server. Detailed tutorial
Generally, all the server details sent within 10 to 30 minutes after payment.
In some cases, if manual verification or custom configurations it may take up to 12 Hours Max.
Currently we accept PayPal, Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Webmoney, AliPay, Credit/Debit Card, Etherium and other Crypto currency.
We have 48 Hours money back gurantee with valid reasons.